The physicians and staff of Beth Israel Medical Center's Heart Institute are committed to the improvement of life by the expert diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular disease, by teaching, and by research.
We strive to deliver the highest quality of health care possible. In pursuit of this mission, we believe the following values are essential:
- We recognize and affirm the unique and intrinsic worth of each individual regardless of age, race, gender, or social status.
- We treat all those we serve with compassion and kindness.
- We act with absolute honesty, integrity and fairness.
- We endeavor to provide those we serve with the most advanced and accurate diagnostic and treatment techniques and commit to continued excellence by constant learning.
- We trust our colleagues and pledge to treat one another with loyalty, respect and dignity.